Sunday, June 26, 2011

there's a little boy...

...whose dreams have come true. His name is Vanya and JD and I have had the pleasure of witnessing firsthand God's mighty, loving hands at work in giving this sweet boy a family. All you have to do is take a gander at these photos and look at this child in the arms of his mother and father to know without a shadow of a doubt that God is faithful and loving and good.

Oh wait, and before you do, know that this child, who had been overlooked and overlooked (because he's HIV+) for years, asked his orphanage director everyday -- every. day. -- when a family was going to come for him.

Can you imagine?

Well, today is that day.

I dare to believe you'll never forget this little face. I know I won't. It is etched in my mind forever. And I cannot wait to meet him one day and hug his little self.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved