Wednesday, January 11, 2012

article 5

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven.  He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.  He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him.  His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.  


Daniel 7:13-15



Incredible.

Covered me in goose bumps.

Or as they say in the South, 'chill bumps.'

A ton of college students from our church went to this conference last week.  So awesome.  Makes me pumped for our kids to experience the power of the Holy Spirit through events like Passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And an update on our little James...

Our Article 5 was issued yesterday!  This is the last step before our travel approval will be issued!  Normally, we'd be about a month from receiving our travel approval, but because of the Chinese New Year, it'll be more like 6 weeks until we get it.

As Payton would say, 'But still...'  :)

I'm fixin' to pull out our big red suitcase and start putting James' stuff in it!

You think I'm lyin'.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved