Thursday, September 6, 2012

whoops! i forgot!

I keep forgetting to mention that results of the Real Cute Kids Contest!

Sorry about that!

First of all, thank you to everyone who voted for James.  It was such fun!

Here are the results!

James was first runner-up in his age group (0 to 2 years)!  Isn't that so cute?

The funnier thing is that I couldn't understand why they even announced who the first runners-up are until I just got on the website to copy the link and realized as a runner-up we won a photo session at Real Life Studios!  Ha!

Would help to read the fine print, I suppose!

Anyway, what fun!

No free trip to Great Wolf for us, but I'm sure if we reeeally want to make it a priority, we'll probably go!

Thanks again!  Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved