Tuesday, November 13, 2012

the james gang

Several weeks ago our placement agency, Wide Horizons for Children, asked if they could share James' story in their annual appeal to supporters.  Of course we said, 'Absolutely!'  James should be shared with everyone.  And I think he would say that himself if he could.

'Share my story, Mommy and Daddy!  I love everyone!'  

So, one of their marketing folks asked me to sign a waiver and I told them they could use any photo from this here blog.  Then I sent them a ton just in case they didn't have enough!  ;)

Here's what was going out in their mailer this week.

Our sweet baby James in his full-grin glory!



It's stuff like this that causes me to slow down a bit, step outside of my moment-to-moment mothering of a demanding precious three-year-old and remember what a true blessing he is in our lives and how grateful we are to have him.  He may call my name 20 times a day just to hear me say, 'What James?' in response, but he is here and ours and real and awesome.  

The reality is that adoption has been a much greater blessing than we could've ever thought possible.  I can't imagine missing out on what God had for us in giving us James.  

Love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved