Friday, September 16, 2011

good news?

Could we have good news on the horizon?

I emailed our social worker yesterday and asked if there was any way to check on how our dossier's doing.  Just wondering if there's any movement or any idea when we might hear about our preliminary approval.

This was her reply:

Hi Heather,

Thanks for checking-in. We are actually in the process of trying to get
a status update on your case in terms of dossier and Preliminary
Approval Letter.  It can be very difficult to get case status updates
from China so I don't want to get your hopes up, but we are trying our
best to advocate. Of course, as soon as I hear anything further I will
let  you know. Take care.



Might it be that we'll get our preliminary approval sooner rather than later?  That's been my prayer!  If you're the praying kind, we'll take 'em!  


Wishing a crisp, wonderful weekend to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved