Thursday, October 20, 2011


Well, it's been over three weeks since we heard that our dossier was 'stuck in translation.'  We also heard there were 'autumn holidays' in China a week or two ago and that we shouldn't expect any movement during that time.

So, naturally, we inquired about its status this week.

Our well-meaning social worker offered to have a conference call with us.  She thought it might be helpful for us to hear all they're doing to advocate for us.

No need for a conference call.  We just want to know where things stand.

We want to assume our agency is doing everything they can to advocate for us (and for James).

We want to believe that this standstill isn't because of lack of attention and effort on their part.

So we asked...

Is our PA (preliminary approval) on the horizon?


Well, surely our dossier is at least being reviewed now?


Okay.  (sigh)  Then please tell us it's at least done being translated...


So there's been no change whatsoever?


Well, okey-dokey then.

Here we are!

Just a-waitin'!

And if I do say so myself, waiting quite well, I think!  We have peace with God's timing.

It seems that with every day we wait, we grow to love that boy even more.  God's so smart.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved