Saturday, November 5, 2011

jen hatmaker post

So, this post was sent to me from friends who are 'in process' too.

Wow.

I consider myself to be to-the-point, but Jen is TO. THE. POINT.


However, I have to say, this is right on the money.  I agree with 99% of what she says.  Perhaps my delivery would be a tad gentler at times, but I appreciate how thoroughly she explains the different stages and challenges of bringing a child home.

It will take you about ten minutes to read it.

But it would mean so much to JD and I if you took the time.  

When we bring James home, we will likely be in one of the most vulnerable, stripped-down, yet glorious places of our lives so far.  It will make all the difference to know that 'our village' gets us during that time -- and even this dreadful time of waiting.  Grrr...we heard Thursday that the wait could still be 4 to 6 months from now!  Lots of different timeframes given by lots of different people.  Grrr again.

Thanks in advance for reading this.  But moreover, thanks for loving us.  Truly.  Thank you.


http://www.jenhatmaker.com/blog/2011/11/02/how-to-be-the-village

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved