Tuesday, December 6, 2011

amazing things

Love Without Boundaries is doing some amazing things.



And was recently part of a documentary called 'One Day on Earth.'

The video below is about 9 minutes long, but worth watching.




 I've heard it said before.  

And it's so true.

The nannies are the unsung heroes in these children's lives.

No wonder James is so attached to his.  

She's his mother.  

For now.

Boy, do I have my work cut out for me.  

Some shoes to fill.

But I'm up for the challenge.  

I cannot wait to love on that boy -- for him to receive love from all of us!

Watching this video made me more excited than ever to travel.  To see James' land.  To experience the wonderful Chinese people.  

China gets a bad rap.  Just like America gets a bad rap.  But it's the individual people.  Not all Americans are represented well by Jerry Springer.  Well, not all Chinese are represented well by their government's decisions (like the one child per family regulation).

**We got the second part of our 1-800 approval in the mail!  James' visa is being applied for.  We're hoping to have our travel approval in the next six weeks -- maybe, just maybe?  That means we could be traveling sometime in the first quarter of next year (thanks, Steph!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved