Tuesday, December 20, 2011

two things

Two things to share really quick before my spaghetti water boils...

1.  A family has committed to adopt Jonathan!  Excellent!  Keep up with the progress here.  And please, if you feel led, continue to pray for this sweet boy.

2.  Our DS-230 was express mailed to the US Embassy in China yesterday.  When I asked our social worker how long from now (it seems I can't get enough explanation!), she said 2-3 months until travel approval.  Not 2-3 months until travel.

But you know what?

It's fine.

February...

March...

No matter.

If I've learned anything about this timing thing it's that God really does know best.  What in the world was I thinking by wanting to travel before Christmas?

So, so glad we've stayed put.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved