Wednesday, February 27, 2013

youtube

Posting videos on here has become a little labor intensive.

Not to mention that if I ever want to have this blog printed (yes, you can do that!...isn't that cool?) the videos obviously won't print, but photos will.  So I think I'll stick with mostly photos.

The videos are going on YouTube.

I can do it directly from my phone -- easy, breezy, beautiful.  And 'easy' is the name of the game these days.

So, here's the YouTube page, if you're interested.

And, oh my, is Jimmy Jam getting theatrical with his singing!  Especially with his Tinker-Toy-constructed microphone and microphone stand.  Thank you, Payton and Avery.  They used to build these for themselves when they would pretend to be Hannah Montana.  How is it possible that those days are gone already?

More soon on how fast Payton and Avery are growing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved