Tuesday, August 14, 2012

dr. lee


I can't believe this update has been in the works for over a year.

For the incredibly tender backstory, read this.  

Today, I had the enormous pleasure of taking James to meet Dr. Lee, the Chinese pediatrician who reviewed his medical file for us.   Just reading a medical report attached Dr. Lee to James and us (and, honestly, us to him).  I promised Dr. Lee that I would bring James to meet him one day.

Today was that day.  :)

How sweet are they?

The last time I was in Dr. Lee's office, James was just a photo on a document or a video we watched on our computer.  Now, he's here with us.  He's part of us.  He's our James.

And the timing of this full-circle event couldn't have been more perfect because tomorrow's our boy's big day.

Yep.  

He'll be three.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved