Tuesday, April 3, 2012

let the information gathering begin!

We had the first of what could be hundreds of appointments for James today.  We met with an orthopedic surgeon.  She was great!  We learned that our James is even more unique and special than we originally thought!  And I don't say that lightly.  Because with each day something happens that makes me love him even more and this appointment did that for me.

There was a lot discussed that I don't have the energy to get into right now.  I will soon, though.  It's just that my bed and book are calling.  And tomorrow is a new day!

As I head off to bed, I am so very thankful to have this scripture in my heart because I know it will be one that we'll lean on for years to come, I'm sure.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful.  I know that full well.   Psalm 139:14


I can hear God saying these words to our sweet James:

James, you are fearfully and wonderfully made.  My works are wonderful.  Please know that full well.  In other words, I make no mistakes.  Therefore, I made no mistakes when I made you, son.


Nighty-night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By Sour Apple Studio | All Rights Reserved